Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Eagers Automotive
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Workshop Foreman to join our Service Department at Melbourne City Hyundai!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Foreman or for an experienced Mechanic who is wanting to take the next step in their career. You will be provided with the best training available to keep you up to date and ensure you are a specialist in every aspect of your role. Ideally applicants should possess good mechanical skills, have a sound knowledge of the automotive industry and possess relevant trade qualifications.
We offer an attractive salary, factory training as well as a clean, safe, well-equipped workshop with a friendly team atmosphere and dedicated management support is also provided. Our dealership prides itself on customer service and cultivating a productive and positive work environment.
Do you have?
- Relevant automotive qualifications
- A current drivers license
- 1st class diagnostic skills
- The ability to read and understand complex wiring diagrams
- Clear communicator with good organisational skills
- Motivate and support our current service team
- Confident and professional people skills
What we offer:
- Generous pay with a wide range of employee benefits
- Uniforms supplied
- Great team culture and work environment
- The opportunity to expand your skills and grow within our business
- Strong corporate support and training
- Friendly culture, challenging role
- Discounted gym memberships and health insurance
- Vehicle purchasing and service discounts
Here is why you should join Australia’s largest automotive retailer:
We are Australasia’s largest and most dynamic automotive retailer employing over 8,000 team members across 250 dealerships within Australia and New Zealand. We represent over 33 car brands and 11 truck and bus brands priding ourselves of delivering an exceptional guest experience.
We offer our people extensive training and development opportunities with access to a range of employee benefits, including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, vehicle purchasing and service discounts.
Eagers Automotive is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women are encouraged to apply.