Workforce Planning Lead
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Northbridge Recruitment
$700-815 per day + super
An exceptional opportunity within the NSW State Government to lead and implement large-scale workforce mobilisation strategies, making a robust mobility framework of efficiently moving human capital in between major projects, between roles, and development opportunities.
Primary purpose of the role
The role provides strategic advice and support to people leaders and senior and
executive management on workforce mobility strategies and plans, and the
proactive management of strong stakeholder relationships to foster
collaboration across People & Culture and major Government Agency.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Develop and implement mobility strategies and/or programs which address identified resource and workforce priorities, building capability across the business regarding workforce and mobility planning and management
- Partner with the HR Business Partnering team to develop targeted mobility strategies for priority projects across the Agency, including initiatives that leverage existing processes such as succession planning and talent pooling
- Develop and implement a mobility framework to deliver a consistent approach across the Agency
- Monitor workforce trends and emerging issues to inform mobility strategies and decision making
- Support senior management in identifying business challenges and use data analysis to help inform advice given and influence changes to policy, process or programs
- Utilise technology and analytical tools to develop, analyse and report on enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key human resources data sets, plans, reports, and metrics
- Demonstrated experience in either HR, Recruitment, Change Management, Mobility, or Workforce Policy, and Strategic Workforce Management.
- Experience and aptitude to understanding and working with data, reporting and analytical insights.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team to facilitate their ongoing professional development, and maximise their performance to deliver diverse and complex operational services.
Government Account Manager (Category H)
Number: 0449 790 116
Suite 1.15, 98 Gloucester Street,
The Rocks, Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
For this and other opportunities please visit http://www.northbridgerecruitment.com/
â€œWe encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.â€
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE for this role. Australian PR or Citizenship is required.