Workforce Coordinator – Administration Officer
Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Blue Care
$27.65 per hour +10% Super + Salary Packaging
- Location: Elanora
- Employment Term: Permanent Full Time
- Remuneration Value: $27.65 per hour + 10% Super + Salary Packaging + Employee Benefits
Blue Care is inviting applications from Workforce Coordinator with experience working in customer management preferably in a health care environment to join our Team.
As a Workforce Coordinator you will primarily be responsible for working with our customer demand, achieving optimal resource planning through effective rostering that is in compliance with the relevant Enterprise Agreement, and/or effective scheduling of customer services under a customer-led framework. You will ensure accuracy of end to end processes through validation of scheduling data and work performed, enabling correct billing to the customer, funder claims, and payment of employees.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited, the following:
- Develop and update rosters (Kronos) to meet customer demand and are in line with relevant Enterprise Agreements
- Schedule customer visits within the set roster
- Communicate regularly with both the customer and employee to ensure care support services are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage schedule tasks within our Client Management System (Procura CMS)
- Reallocate work to fulfil prioritised visits and meet consumer expectations
- Review timekeeping for accurate verification of hours worked against stipulated timeframes
- Coordinate, manage and resolve enquiries in a high pressure environment, including escalation of issues
- Receive customer feedback and inquiries, responding as required
Weâ€™ll look after you too:
Whether weâ€™re on the road, in peopleâ€™s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated and passionate team of more than 8,000 people do is built on our commitment to recognising individuals while enabling independence, choice and freedom. As the largest provider in Queensland, Blue Care delivers services to over 80 communities, offering you the opportunity to take your career anywhere from Coomera to Cairns. We offer:
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging & meals and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements supporting you to achieve work-life balance
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Learning and development to support you in your role
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
Your skills and experience:
Youâ€™re a strong communicator, comfortable with managing customer expectations and confident speaking with individuals from all walks of life, demographics and backgrounds. Your experience has provided you with a flexible but systematic approach to your work. With a keen eye for detail, youâ€™re confident in identifying errors and putting forward opportunities for improvements!
Youâ€™ll present with:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great time-management skills with an ability to prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office and Database applications
- Confidence with smart phone and digital devices or willingness to learn
- Qualifications, skills and experience in Administration or Business is not essential but highly desirable
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes â€“ Click the â€˜APPLYâ€™ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Our approach is simple â€“everybody is welcome here. At UnitingCare, diversity is at the core of our who we are, our mission and our values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees no matter their sex, race, culture, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity. We know that when our people feel respected and valued, we empower them to share that within the communities we serve and to provide the very best care. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at UnitingCare Queensland, individuals are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and UnitingCare’s vaccination requirements policy, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations.