Windows and Door Fabricator/Operator (uPVC)
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Thermotek Windows
Thermotek Windows is an Australian owned company and has organically grown into one of the largest UPVC Window & Door Manufacturers in the country. We pride ourselves on our strong focus on innovation, design and sustainability to manufacture the largest range of standard and custom sized energy efficient windows & doors.
About the role
You will be responsible in all aspects of Window & Door Fabrication. You will be working as part of a production team and will be supporting our organizational objectives and shared vision values.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Operate machinery & equipment
- Automated machinery – profile cutting and welding
- Glazing bead saws, drop saws, table saws
- Use hand tools and other equipment for assembly of windows and doors
- Assist other operational areas as needed
- Cutting & handling materials
- Working as part of a team
- General Hosuekeeping
- A Safety First and continious improvement mind set
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Must have Australian full work rights
- Above average English language skills preferred.
- Ability and confidence to operate and use hand tools and machinery.
- Approximate hours of work are 7am to 3.30pm, Overtime required and weekend work required during peak/busy periods
If this sounds like you – Apply NOW!