Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: COMO The Treasury
About the business
COMO Shambhala is an intimate emotional environment where trust and relaxation has to be established the moment our guests are welcomed through the doors. Our guest’s time is valuable to them and therefore precious to us; as natural healers we are here to remind our guests to be aware of their body, mind and soul and to guide them to take a journey of self-discovery, awareness and awakening through the proficiency of our team members.
About the role
As an ambassador for our commitment to delivering truly memorable experiences, you will use your expertise to develop, establish and maintain quality standards and procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Consistent delivery of exceptional beauty treatments, massage and body therapy
- Deliver a high level of customer care and skilled expertise in all guest encounters from initial etiquette, in depth consultation, treatment delivery and advice on health and recommendations;
- Display a genuine level of care and initiative when dealing with guests and proactively promoting and adding Spa treatments that you would feel will benefit their concerns and ensure that the guest’s needs are met;
- Professionally applying a thorough range of treatments and product knowledge of Wellness treatments in the Wellbeing industry;
- Inform, Educate and inspire guests by recommending a home care regime;
- Reception duties to include but not limited to; taking all enqiuries and reservations via email and telephone, confirming guests appointments, assign treatments and rooms to therapists, great guests upon arrival, open and close spa area, prepare and send gift vouchers, provide retail recommendations to product.
Flexibility and reliability to work a 7 day rotating roster including evenings, weekends, public holidays and on call is imperative.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive rate of pay
- Achievable incentive program
- Visa sponsorship for temporary visa holders may be considered the right candidate
- Extensive employee benefits across the State Buildings
- Working with high quality natural international and local products
- We embrace lifelong learning and professional development
- Opportunity for career development within COMO Hotels and Resorts World Wide
Skills and experience
You will likely already possess 3-5 years’ experience in the Wellness industry and at least 2 years in a luxury Wellness environment.
Ideal candidate will hold either a Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Beauty therapists) or Certificate IV in Beauty therapy. Or alternatively, a Diploma in Massage (Massage therapists) or Certificate IV in Massage. Further qualifications and certificates in specialized massage fields is an advantage e.g. remedial, deep tissue, pregnancy, chakra, shiatsu, Thai.
The role will require an exceptional level of grooming and personal presentation, attention to detail, confidence, and well -spoken along with a positive attitude.