WEBSITE CONTENT COORDINATOR – HEAD OFFICE (MARLESTON)
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Beaumont Tiles
Join our dynamic Marketing Team!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic and creative team environment
- Use your expertise and creativity
- Immediate start
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for content migration and updating of the website, digital image management support, product upload, tagging and file management, along with ensuring the website is at all times up-to-date and accurate.
Working with our dedicated Marketing team, you will provide website technical and creative expertise, with demonstrated experience, to ensure our digital presence resonates with our customers to enhance the digital experience and reputation of our brand.
DAY TO DAYâ€¦
Responsible for content management and supporting the operating platforms that drive the website and for providing digital application support and maintenance. You will be involved in a range of digital executions for campaigns and activities across the websiteâ€™s content, with a focus on delivering exceptional brand awareness and customer experience.
- Manage the website to ensure information proactively remains current, accessible and is effectively promoted.
- Manage website content changes: including promotions, TV shows, new products, new categories, marketing activities, store additions/changes etc.
- Publishing high-quality and engaging website content, itâ€™s a bonus if you have the flair to create content as well.
- Coordinating the ongoing development and implementation of the overall website content strategy.
- An understanding of SEO, tagging and meta-tagging will be advantageous
- Maintain the product & image galleries
- Back up support in management of our digital assets
- Maintaining the digital tile catalogue
- On-line catalogues and brochures
- Website analytics and reporting support
- Ensuring the stability of the website
- Providing administration support as required
- And as part of a dynamic marketing team, any other marketing functions as required
Are a talented and experienced website front end specialist with extensive experience working in this space, with a great deal of lateral and creative thinking. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive self-starter with a genuine passion for retail marketing.
- Sound experience in website content development and management
- Sound understanding of open-source e-commerce and Content Management Systems
- Technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing
- Comprehension of and familiarity with social media
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to analyse data and report interpretations
- Passion for lifestyle, design and the latest trends in home developments and renovations.
- Celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
- Work with a recognised national company
- Working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australiaâ€™s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 110 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Come and join the Beaumont Tiles team today!
No Recruitment agencies please
Adelaide 5000 SA