Warehouse team member
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: Multiseating Company
We are an established commercial furniture wholesaler located in the western suburbs and have recently undertaken considerable growth plans as a result, we are now looking for the services of a highly motivated, honest and enthusiastic team members for the operational of our warehouse.
A full time and part time Warehouse Assistant to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls when required
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Complete deliveries by driving van to and from vendors
- Other duties as required or requested by management
What we would expect from you..
- Good understanding of General Warehouse Practices
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Can do attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- A valid full Australian Driver licence and Forklift license
- Excellent attention to detail
- A basic understanding of materials and component assembly and ability to work with hand and power tools
- Ability to multitask
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
If this opportunity sounds right for you and you have the specific experience outlined above, hit ‘APPLY NOW’. Due to a high level of applications, only the candidates that are proceeding to the next round will be contacted. We hope to meet with you soon!