Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Sealane Food Service
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Warehouse Storeperson to join our team!
Our business has operated in the food service (hospitality) and retail distribution for over 39 years and have recently moved to a brand new facility in Heidelberg West.
You must possess good warehousing experience and be able to handle a fast paced and flexible work environment.
- Day shift work, Monday to Friday
- Stable secure role – full time hours
- Warehouse duties including receiving and unloading goods, put away, checking goods and general warehouse duties
- Previous goods receiving experience and a current forklift/Reach fork license is essential.
- We will provide you with the training and knowledge to be the best you can be.
Does this sound like you?
- Must be able to work in cold storage conditions putting stock away
- A team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Possession of a current forklift and driverâ€™s license (MR is a plus)
- Must have appropriate Forklift licences e.g.) LF, LO.
- Minimum of 2-3 yearsâ€™ experience in Warehouse Environment
Why work for us?
Our operating model is one that respects and invests in our team and customers. We live by our values – one team, own it and get it done, customer first and be the difference.
We also offer:
- Casual Work which may lead into Full â€“ time Monday â€“ Friday (Dayshift)
- Ongoing training with growth
- Commitment to ongoing job security
If you want to join the Sealane team, apply today.
Sealane is a proud equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based upon skills, qualifications and merit.
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.