Warehouse Storeperson – Clayton
HVAC Consolidated is the largest air-conditioning and heating group in Melbourne, providing services and solutions throughout the HVAC industry, from domestic to commercial alike. To cater for our growth, we’re looking for an experienced and energetic individual who is looking for an opportunity to join our close knit team based out of our Clayton branch.
Daily functions of your role will include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate order picking
- Inventory put away & pick face replenishment
- Providing top notch customer service to all stakeholders at all times
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- Receiving of Purchase orders and Stock Transfers
- Safe and efficient operation of forklifts and trolleys
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A warehousing/supply chain background
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet KPIs
- Experience with RF Scanning and Warehouse Management Systems
- Have a current LF licence
- Possess high standards of customer service
- Committed to maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Previous experience within the HVAC industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
What’s on offer
- Long term, stable employment with career opportunities
- Above award rates
- Consistent overtime including half-day Saturday work
- A brilliant team environment
- Immediate start
To be successful as part of our recruitment process, you will be required to complete National Police check and attend a pre-employment medical including hearing, drug and alcohol assessment.
If this role sounds like your next career move, Apply Now!
Please Note – Only applicants with permanent residency will be considered and agencies please do not approach, we got this! Thanks.