Warehouse Storeperson and Factory Hand
A stable yet growing West Australian Company, affiliated to a national group of companies. Brunnings Garden Products is an entrenched brand providing quality products to national retailers, independent retailers and nurseries.
We are currently seeking hardworking and highly organised individual to fill the position of a Warehouse Storeperson and Factory Hand
Our Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience in a similar role and will have the following attributes:
- Manual driver’s license & forklift license (essential) – reach forklift experience is an advantage.
- A sound understanding of warehouse procedures and practices.
- Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Appropriate physical fitness to undertake the position’s duties.
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines through strong time management.
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail with pride, accuracy, and quality work.
- Reliable and demonstrates a “Can Do” attitude.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Picking & packing customer’s orders.
- Unloading & loading of couriers.
- Unloading & palletizing stock from shipping containers.
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched accurately and in a timely manner.
- High efficiency through planning and personal organisation to meet targets.
- Blending and mixing of Fertilisers, Pesticides and Herbicides.
- Bottling, bagging and packing the finished product.
- Packing Finished products and dispatching.
- Quality Control.
Working Hours 7.30 to 4.30 Monday to Thursday and 7.30 to 1.30 on Friday
Experience within the Horticulture industry is beneficial but not essential as training will be provided on the job.
Only candidates who are residents of Australia or have a valid Working Visa need apply.
To apply please click the “Apply button below,