Warehouse Despatch Operator – Incoming & Receiving Operator
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Inter Industrial Services
- Day Shift Hours – 7:00am – 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- ONGOING LONG TERM JOB!
- Preston Location
- Full Warehouse Duties
- Full training provided â€“ Unpacking / Scanning Eftpos Terminals into Computer Data Base
Want to be part of a Leading company, who repair and service Eftpos terminals? Look no further. Due to changes in the business, and rapid growth expansion, our client is currently seeking, experienced Warehouse Operators. Multiple positions available for multi skilled individuals, who have good/strong warehouse background.
To be successful for this role you will require the following:
- Warehouse Experience MUST
- Unpacking Pallets (packing devices into boxes – labelling, then sorting them in warehouse pallet locations
- Sorting & packing power packs for testing, boxing up, weighing, adding weighted quantities to PIM’ sheet. labelling & storing in Warehouse locations.
- Inputting/Scanning Eftpos terminals into Computer systems (Word/Excel/Emails etc…. & SAP software program)
- Intermediate Computer Skills (basic to intermediate)
- Working with Stock Control Team – Stocktakes, Cycle Counts, and Inventory Control
- Other General Warehouse Duties
- Attention to Detail (good eyesight for entering codes) High degree of accuracy
- Achieving daily targets – KPI’s
- Target orientated (Daily Targets)
- Forklift Licence (Highly regarded) but not essential to role
POLICE CLEARANCE CHECK REQUIRED – after successful interview, and confirmed start date. IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE.
Excellent work conditions, (games rooms on site) and more…..and a great team environment for your reward. If the above job opportunity sounds like you, then apply now .
Only candidates selected for Interview will be contacted