Warehouse and Logistics traineeship
Looking to start your career in Warehouse and logistics?
- Work in a great learning environment
- Great working conditions
- Opportunity to grow within the business.
1300apprentice have a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Warehousing and Logistics in a Traineeship based in Prestons.
Throughout the traineeship, you will be studying a Certificate III in Chain Supply Operations.
About our host
Our host is a family operated business that supplies tools and equipment to the Welding industry all over Australia.
As a trainee, your responsibilities would include:
- Warehouse processes- receiving, picking, dispatch etc
- Pick packing orders
- Manual handling up to 25kg
- Customer Service
Benefits and Perks:
- Working in a family operated business
To be successful:
- Must NOT have completed the same qualification in this vocation or above.
- Great professional phone manner to speak to clients
- Team player and confident
- Great attitude and committed to competing a traineeship
- Current driver’s licence and own transport
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a traineeship will be contacted.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens &/or Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
For more job roles, please visit 1300apprentice.com.au