Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Yoko Dining
$25 – $34.99 per hour
Yoko dining Is a Japanese restaurant of the Howard smith wharves. Split over two levels Yoko’s aim is to bring the energy of Tokyo nightlife to our prime location within the Howard smith wharves.
Our menu ranges from a premium sushi and sashimi selection from to wagyu cooked over the Hibachi grill. Our drink focus on fun innovative cocktails and a progressive wine list with a balance of wines from old world classics to Natural and progressive wines
We are a team of hospitality professionals and want to meet enthusiastic, likeminded people to join us. We are looking for people who have positive attitude, great energy and a hard work ethic.
Benefits of working for Yoko:
- Flexible roster, we are opening 7 days for dinner and lunch Thursday-Sunday
- Great team discounts across The Howard Smith Wharves
- Incredible food and wines, and it’s part of your job to taste them
- Comprehensive training and development for people who want to take their career to the next level.
- A strong family style culture that is fun, energetic and inclusive.
- In depth wine and sake training with our sommelier
- Have experience in managing a busy section
- Be guest focused and focused on giving our guests a great time.
- Have a passion for great food and wine.
The most important thing that we look for is people who want to work hard have a positive outlook and who can have some fun along the way.
If this sounds like you please apply.