VR GP | General Practitioner – Wollongong- 20K Sign On Bonus
Job Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Employer: Ochre Health Medical Centres
Ochre Health Medical Centre, Wollongong
Ochre Medical Centre in Wollongong was built to provide up-to-date medical facilities for comprehensive medical care for the community. This practice located in Wollongong CBD has 17 spacious consulting rooms boasting natural light, three-bed treatment room and a dedicated procedure room.
In addition, Ochre Wollongong is proud to have five local experienced General Practitioners within the team. To support our doctors, is a team of medical professionals including registered nurses, allied health and administration staff.
In this role you will enjoy extensive nursing support (CDM, Pap Smears, Vaccinations), Mixed billings, dedicated admin, operations and marketing support.
The practice is an accredited practice for GP training and has an agreement with the University of Wollongong to take on Medical students.
You will benefit from:
- State of the Art Medical Centre
- Well trained nursing staff
- Open term agreements, i.e. part time or full time opportunity
- Hours – Monday to Friday; 8.30am – 6.00pm; Saturday 9.00am – 12.00pm
- Extensive marketing support
- Mixed billings
- Car parking available
- Vocational Registration
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Consultative approach to medicine
About the Wollongong area:
Wollongong is a coastal town in regional New South Wales, widely admired for its oceanic scenery. This makes Wollongong a popular destination:
- weekend getaways & retreats.
- Activities – surfing, recreational diving, water-skiing, jet skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, skydiving and hang-gliding
- The Nan Tien Temple, the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere
- Science Centre & Planetarium at University of Wollongong
- Illawarra Performing Arts Centre – a popular and prized venue for the arts
If you prefer to connect with us directly about this opportunity or learn more about other opportunities across Australia with the Ochre Health network, please call or email Klara on m:0415 502 352 e. [email protected].