Visual Merchandiser – Full Time – Albury
Location: Albury Area
Freedom is one of the nation’s leading lifestyle retailers; we don’t just sell furniture, we sell the dream! With almost 40 years in the furniture and homewares industry, we have established ourselves as a market leader, and are known for our great designs, as well as a customer experience that you will be proud to be part of.
About the role
We are now looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join our Albury store. This is a full time role where your creative skills will have a direct impact on our customer journey and experience when they shop with us. Key duties will include:
- Merchandising our quality furniture and homewares according to Freedom directions.
- Organising store layouts to elevate the customer experience.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends to maximise sales.
- Stock filling of homewares and furniture products on the sales floor.
- Room-set, product and ticketing presentation in-store.
With a background in visual merchandising gained through practical experience or study, you are passionate about interior design and / or furniture, and would like to apply your skills in a collaborative environment.
What’s on offer?
- Generous staff discounts across all brands within our Group.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment where you will genuinely enjoy coming to work each day.
- Career development & progression – we want to see you succeed and will actively encourage you to develop your skills.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration -there has never been a better time to join Freedom, and we can’t wait for you to be part of it.