Venue Manager | The Dish – Telstra
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Trippas White Group
Telstraâ€™s cafe, The Dish is a casual dining venue at Sydneyâ€™s Customer Insight Centre (CIC). The Dish provides a welcoming and calm atmosphere for Telstra customers and partners â€“ the perfect place to share insights and ideas over breakfast, lunch or coffee and a snack. Telstra staff will be booking the space exclusively for evening or larger functions and events.
Be part of something big!
We are a leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Homestead, Walsh Bay Kitchen, Sydney Tower and Botanic House. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
In this unique role you will lead your team in an exceptional dining experience, high end profile corporate dining and catering, supervision of restaurant operations and the general day to day tasks of the venue. You will also be responsible for providing a positive environment amongst the team, including the casual front and back of house teams and well as the Head Chef and Assistant Manager, reporting directly to you.
In this busy venue you will demonstrate effective time management to ensure the smooth running of each service and department while delivering exceptional customer service.
What you need to do well?
- A minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in a leadership role in a modern restaurant
- Previous experience in corporate hospitality preferred but not necessary
- Passion for providing quality cuisine and exceptional customer service
- Prepared to manage multi outlets including restaurant/cafe service, boardroom, events & functions
- Excellent knowledge of produce and wine
- Motivation and innovation with the ability to lead by example
- Excellent communication skills, time management and dedication
- Ability to work Monday to Friday (occasional night shifts)
- Immaculate Grooming and presentation
Looking to utilise your extensive hospitality skills in a corporate environment, with great working hours? This is for you.