Venue Manager | Newly Renovated Venue | Competitive $ on Offer
Job Location: Sydney
Organization: Frontline Hospitality Sydney
After extensive renovations, this is going to be the go to in the area for both corporate and personal banquets. Working with the senior management team, you will enjoy the opportunity to be the face of the venue and take the reigns to develop the service structure and the overall feel of the venue.
A stunning venue with a flawless renovation us looking for a Venue Manager to drive the operations and service quality in this high end venue. Offering a world class experience and service to make every guests visit memorable. This is a great opportunity to join a strong team with a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service. –
As the venue Manager you will be reporting to the Group Food and Beverage Manager and running the day to day operation. This role will be hands on, looking after top tier Weddings, Corporate functions and Private events and going above and beyond for the clients. You will also be responsible for training the staff and ensuring a high level of service is being delivered.
- Highly skilled and experienced in operations.
- Has previous experience in wedding and corporate events and functions.
- Excellent communication skills liaising with higher management.
- Well groomed and a polished style.
- Must be hands on and able to multi task.
- Work well under pressure, in a high turnover environment.
- Knowledgeable when it comes to food and beverage.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Strong financial is preferable.
- Self motivated and able to inspire others.
- Room for progression.
- Great location.
- Competitive package.
- Supportive management team.
- Learning environment.
If you feel this is the role for you and you have what it takes and would like to know more, please contact Stephen on 0404144717 or apply Below!