Job Location: Perth
Employer: SIXT Australia
We make people and their things easily mobile. Our mission is to deliver convenient mobility backed by the human touch. Our ambition is to transform Australia’s car rental industry, becoming the #1 smart fleet operator through service excellence and a focus on people-our staff, our franchisee partners and our customers.
At SIXT Australia, we know our people are what revs up our business. That’s why we’re committed to creating exceptional careers, not just jobs. We’ve created career pathways to support your goals to help you move anywhere in our business and the country.
Health, wellbeing and work/life balance are non-negotiable. That’s why we’re committed to providing a safe and healthy environment, flexible working arrangements including regular work from home, and employee perks to support this commitment.
And, oh, the benefits: There’s up to 30% off SIXT rentals around the world for you, and up to 25% off SIXT rentals globally for your family and friends-but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. As part of the NRMA Group, you have access to you a vast range of employee discounts, savings and special offers, and even more from our partners across banking, health insurance, fashion and more
SIXT Australia is seeking a Full Time Vehicle Detailer to join the team at Perth Suburbs.
Your main tasks will be :
- Grooming returned vehicles so they are ready for our next customer
- Recording vehicle damage
- Delivering vehicles between sites
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test
- Current, unrestricted full driver’s licence
- Full working rights in Australia
- Valid National Criminal History Check (if you don’t have a valid check currently, you will be required to complete one if you’re shortlisted).
- SIXT Australia has a process of ensuring your working rights in Australia. At SIXT Australia, we will keep you safe along the way, so we expect your commitment to all our health and safety policies, and to encourage others to do the same.
What can we offer?
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- NRMA Group Benefits
- 18 weeks paid primary and 4 weeks paid secondary parental leave
- Discounted Car Rental
- Great team environment
We are proudly diverse and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all people are valued, respected and able to contribute their talents to drive organisational performance. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and LGBTQI+ community.