Truck Allocator Logistics
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Southern Plant Hire Pty Ltd
Southern Plant Hire was established in 1958 and has since become one of the best known and respected suppliers to the civil construction industry. Supplying earthmoving plant and trucks through our extensive range of registered sub-contractors.
Our customers range from small construction companies to some of Australiaâ€™s largest organisations involved in major infrastructure.
We are seeking a proactive and driven individual to join our operations team. This role offers an opportunity to join a high performing team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Team Leader, you will be responsible for the management of day-to-day truck allocations utilising in house software.
You will build strong client and sub-contractor relationships.
You will work closely with other members of the team and assist Sales Territory Managers in achieving business objectives and operational targets, while ensuring safety and the delivery of a quality service.
Early morning starts and after-hours availability are a reality of the industry.
You are a highly motivated individual who works well under pressure and thrives as part of team. You possess a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills.
Detailed requirements include:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Scheduling and co-ordination experience
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Proficient IT skills
Why Join Southern
- You will be joining a close-knit team with an inclusive culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built over our many years in the industry
While not essential, previous plant hire experience will be looked upon favourably.
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and are looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume.