Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products that we create, the solutions that we engineer and the service we deliver set us apart in the mining technology industry. Weâ€™re more than a company, weâ€™re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward our mission: We leverage data and innovation to optimize the mining value chain in real time.
With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Moscow to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
This position is based in Welshpool, Perth and requires regular travel to mine sites within the Australasian region.
Delivering high quality training services at an exemplary standard is our goal. You will train customers and employees in using Modular products by using audio/visuals, in-seat, classroom, hands-on training methods to improve system usage and improve customer value.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following:
Essential job requirements:
- Extensive experience as a Dispatcher responsible for operating the DISPATCHÂ® on a mine site.
- Experience in Mine Operations/Pit Supervisor.
- Ability to facilitate presentations in a group and classroom environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to motivate and engage with participants.
- Ability to frequently travel throughout Australasia, involving upwards of 75% of your time.
Desirable job requirements:
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment
The successful applicant will be required to gain in-depth skills in Modular Mining System’s products and in-house programming language.
Please send through your resume and how you meet the criteria.