Training Facilitator – Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Five Good Friends
$75,000 – $80,000 + superannuation
We are Five Good Friends, and we are redefining what it means to support people so they can live better lives in their own homes, connected to their friends and communities, doing what they love. We aim to provide exceptional outcomes for our care recipients (we call them Members) by combining easy to use technology with specialised and caring people.
We are seeking an energetic Training Facilitator to join our internal learning and development team. Your role is to upskill our most inexperienced caregivers (we call them Helpers) and help them become experts in our field.
You will get to work in a unique, challenging, and rewarding team called the Health Collective. Your work will help define a kinder, smarter and more human approach for one of the fastest-growing industries in Australia. You can affect change in hundreds – if not thousands – of people’s lives for the better.
Five Good Friends is an empowering place for people to work. Whatever your strengths or weaknesses, you will have the opportunity to explore and grow with our support. Your ideas and contributions matter! By training our Helpers so that they can perform at their best, youâ€™ll help redefine how home care can be a transformative and life affirming experience for care companies, Members and Helpers alike.
What would an average week look like for me?
First and foremost, your priority is to provide training that generates positive behaviours and outcomes for our Members. You could find yourself working on any of the following:
- Demonstrating how to perform care needs to Helpers
- Identifying training gaps and creating development plans
- Creating content and training resources
- Conducting education and technical training
- Assessing skill observations (in person and virtually)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to Helpers (in person and virtually)
- Engaging our workforce to participate in learning activities
- Coordinating training events with our Community Coaches and Talent team.
Who am I and what do I care about?
You have previous experience working in the care sector or disability sector. You are working in a training/L&D role or are working in vocational education and training. You have a solid understanding of training principles and believe in creating a positive learning experience for all learners. You are driven to be innovative in your training solutions, to ensure that people are empowered to learn and develop their career. You understand how to map talent, how to create training plans and to address skill gaps. You are motivated to help people bring their best and authentic selves to work with meaning and purpose.
You will hold the relevant qualifications including a CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support (or equivalent) and a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent).
This is a permanent, full-time position and depending on your skills and experience we’re prepared to offer a salary between $75,000 – $80,000 + 10% superannuation depending on experience.
We are looking for Training Facilitators in the following locations: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne.
The way we work and the perks we offer are designed to help you live a fulfilling life. The role will require you be available and working during standard business hours. The work we do is meaningful and the problems we solve are interesting.
- Weâ€™ll provide everything you need to work, wherever you live.
- You’ll get the standard four weeks of paid annual leave and the standard ten days of paid personal leave. You’ll also get an extra day of paid annual leave for each year you’re with us after completing your second year.
- You’ll get a yearly $500 well-being allowance to spend on anything that betters your life away from work. Some of the things we’ve used our allowances on are running shoes, remedial massages, gym memberships, books, and dancing classes.
- We offer paid parental leave (to both primary and secondary caregivers)
- You’ll get access to our employee assistance programme where you can get private and professional counselling.
Weâ€™d love to hear from you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. If the above sounds like you, weâ€™d love to hear from you.
No recruiters, thanks.