Trainer & Assessor
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Chandler Macleod Group
$80k – $84k p.a.
Job Title: Trainer & Assessor
Contract Type: Permanent Full-time
Pay Rate or Salary: Remuneration Package (base + super) between $80,000 – $84,000
Location of position: Based in Mount Waverley
Commencement Date: Commencement date starts as soon as the successful candidate is found.
Our highly regarded, long-lasting client is seeking a candidate for a Training & Assessor role based at their head office in Mount Waverley.
This client provides quality compassionate health care to the most vulnerable in the community with over 18,000 staff and volunteers working for this organisation.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) (Essential)
- An aptitude to learn new ICT applications and interest in technology
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal ability to build rapport.
- Productive working relationships with stakeholders and learners
- Innovative and creative approach to training delivery and resource development
- Experience working in Community Service or Health
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Experience using and/or training GoldCare – Client Management Systems and an interest in technology
- Microsoft office
- Intermediate in PowerPoint and Camtasia experience would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply TODAY.