Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: gforce employment + recruitment
gforce employment + recruitment is one of the region’s largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to undertake Certificate III in Business with our Host employer, Wyndham Central Secondary College. This role is expected to commence in January 2022.
Supporting the Student Administration Team and financial sector, you will develop a sound working knowledge of programs such as CASE21, Compass and DET applications. The successful applicant will determine the required assistance to be provided to all visitors including families, students, DET personnel and other stakeholders.
- Assist visitors to the school, families, students and staff
- First point of contact for visitors
- Monitor phone and email enquiries and pass on messages as required
- Manage payments and reconcile transactions
- Appointment scheduling
- General administration duties such as photocopying, filing and collating documents.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willing to learn
- Can do attitude
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training). As a trainee of gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au [link removed] under current vacancies or press the “apply for this job now” button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this Business traineeship.