Trainee Brand Ambassador – No Experience Needed!
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Organization: My Joblist
$55,000 – $69,999 base plus commission
Be Interactive is excited to announce the opening of two New Brand Ambassador Roles! We are looking for individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign!!
We are a sales and marketing firm dedicated to making a difference, making an impact! We are responsible for developing specialised brand ambassadors for our high-profile clients.
After great success in recent months, we are now looking for career-driven individuals who are interested in quick progression to help oversee the growth and expansion process. This is the perfect opportunity for graduates and newcomers to the business world.
We have an energetic, fast-paced environment filled with both successful and competitive individuals. We are looking for fun, confident personalities who value progression and want to take their career into their own hands.
If you consider yourself to have great people skills, a drive for success, and an unbelievable work ethic then we want to meet you!
With your outgoing personality, you will be confidently engaging with customers sharing your knowledge and expertise to educate them on the benefits of our clients products/services and drive excitement!
What skills/expertise we need from you:
- An energetic and can do attitude
- A passion for people and building relationships
- Hunger and willingness to learn coupled with a strong work ethic
- Professional appearance and manner is essential!
- Natural leadership skills
- Available full time and ready to start within the next 2 weeks
All levels of customer service experience or hospitality, retail, call centre or sales skills are encouraged, as the successful candidates will be required to interact with clients and customers on a face to face basis.
Lets Talk Benefits!
- A fun work environment with a huge team aspect
- The opportunity to join Be Interactive during a key growth period.
- National & international travel opportunities (when we are allowed!)
- Ongoing daily workshops provided to support your growth and career progression:
We provide training in the following
- Marketing, sales and business development
- Brand awareness and promotions
- Customer acquisition, retention and customer service
- Leadership & team management
- Professional public speaking & presentation skills
- Campaign management & product management
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would like to meet you!
To Apply: Send your resume through the online application process.
** All applicants must be 18+ and eligible to work in Australia