Job Location: Mackay & Coalfields
With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently recruiting for a Trade Assistant working on our QLD Asset Inspection projects. The role will be based out of Mackay and will be required to travel to remote locations.
The successful candidates are required to have:
- Asset Inspection experience and/or Energy QLD accreditation – highly desirable though not essential
- Able to dig to a depth around assets
- General laboring and manual handling work
- High work ethic, drive to succeed
- Comply with Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Hold an OH&S Construction safety induction – White or Blue card
- Hold Provide First Aid and CPR
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our â€˜can doâ€™ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to in this process.