Tool Setter -Night shift
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
About the business and the role
Our Company is a well-established manufacturer of thermoformed and injection moulded plastic packaging products. Our work is focused mainly in the food sector and we manufacture in cleanroom environments. Our machinery is new and mainly servo driven with some pneumatics as well.
The position is for an immediate start and is a permanent role for the right person.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with plastics thermoforming / Pressure forming highly regarded.
- Working Hours: 22.00 to 06.00 am
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Tool change and trouble shoot the machines;
- Carry out breakdown, preventative maintenance, and some project work;
- Ensure repairs are carried out in a sense to reduce production loss;
- Ability to improvise and troubleshoot issues relevant to the plant;
- Mechanical problem solving; and
- Work unsupervised to complete maintenance projects and schedules.
Skills and experience:
We’re looking for someone who is a real team player and interested/passionate in the work they do. Your skills and experience should encompass the following:
- Engineering – Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter/Fitter Turner
- Problem solving;
- Pneumatic systems;
- Electrical and automation systems; and
- Experience in Pressure forming , Thermoforming / plastics highly regarded.