TNF | Assistant Manager | Melbourne
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: The North Face
ABOUT THE ROLEâ€¦
As Assistant Store Manager, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with your team across:
- Visual Merchandising
- Management of Inventory
You will also have the opportunity to grow and step up into the Store Managers role in any of his/her absences to show us what you’ve got!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and understands and lives our culture of diversity, fun and family. As well as this, the following attributes, skills and qualifications will contribute to your success in the role:
- You enjoy and regularly participate in any or all of the following: hiking; climbing; skiing; snowboarding; mountain biking; running; camping and travel
- Retail Certificate an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role or 2-3 years experience in a retail sales role.
- Computer literate
- Able to lead a dynamic team environment with strong leadership skills
- Opportunity to work with iconic, global brands
- 70% off all True Alliance brands
- Work within a friendly and inclusive team
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Refer a Friend Bonus â€“ $1500 for every friend you refer to TA!
- Employee Assistance Program
WHO WE ARE…
True Alliance operates almost 60 retail stores in a number of fast-paced, dynamic environments across Australia & New Zealand. Our brands include: The North Face, Ben Sherman, UGG, and many many more… find out here: https://www.truealliance.com.au/.