Tester – Concrete
Location: Gladstone & Central QLD
Company: Boral Ltd
Based in Gladstone and reporting to the Laboratory Manager, we are looking for a Laboratory Technician, whose primary focus will be on the day to day sampling and testing of concrete and quarry products. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- Sampling and testing of concrete and quarry products;
- Generating reports on test results and accurate record keeping;
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment;
- Follow Inspection and Test Plans to carry out production and compliance testing and,
- Maintenance of the laboratory in accordance with NATA accreditation requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Well-developed analytical skills
- A Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques will be highly regarded and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and shift work when required.
- No prior experience required. Training will be provided.
Why join Boral?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Perm role with attractive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with two divisions; the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 17,000 employees and contractors, Boral’s operations span 650 operating and distribution sites globally.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au