Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Arhure Consulting has been engaged to deliver a Digital Transformation Program of works by an industry leader in providing intelligent positioning solutions for mining, surveying, civil works, and building activities. The goal of the program is to transform and improve business processes across Finance, Supply Chain, Rental, Subscription, Sales, Customer Service and Field Service. The scope of work includes implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance, Supply Chain, Field Service Sales and Customer Service.
Your role will see you working with project team to prepare and execute Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and defect management across the project life cycle. As a Test Manager, Reports to the Project Manager and interacts with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, Technology Partners, Developers, SCRUM Master, Data Migration Specialist and Business Analyst to deliver the solution quality for a successful go live.
At Arhure, our services help bring immediate value to our customers, and makes a direct impact on how businesses and people work day-to-day. Here, you’ll be an important part of our high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that focusses on delivering outcomes with agility. Flexible work from home and remote work.
- Working closely with Product Owners, SMEs, SI, and Solution Architects to effectively lead and deliver testing activity across the project phases.
- End to End BVT, UAT and PVT Management – Creation of Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for ERP and CRM Project for both functional, data and non-functional testing.
- Defect Management activities (prioritization, including, conducting defect triage meeting with business, technology & interface partners); work with relevant stakeholders to agree on workaround for outstanding defects and defect resolutions.
- Developing and monitoring the delivery of the Test Strategy and associated Test Plans, ensuring that testing cycles are executed per well-defined testing scenarios and cases that will assure the solution against defined requirements and workflows.
- Document and manage defects to resolution by engaging effectively with the SI and product owners.
- Lead and execute daily Defect Triage meetings with the team and SI during UAT and Hypercare.
- Provide weekly status reports on progress, risks, and issues to Business Reference Group and Steering Committee.
- Accurate and actionable reporting on defects management to project Steering Committee.
- Review and sign-off of system testing artefacts completed by the SI.
- Governance of Quality Assurance across full spectrum of the SDLC including Unit, ST, SIT, E2E, Regression, Business (UAT) and PVT .
- Advise and train the project team in leveraging testing tools to improve team productivity and effectiveness (Test Management, Defect Management, and Test Automation, Performance Testing).
- Acting as the main escalation point for testing issues and risks. Identify, analyse, and propose solutions for testing dependencies, risks, and issues.
Desired Technical Experience
- Previous Test Manager experience in one or more ERP and CRM Projects
- Experience in test management using tools like Azure DevOps or JIRA
- Experience with Automating testing tools
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Management across testing streams during UAT and PVT.
- Expert at conducting Defect Triage Meetings and planning bug fixes.
- Providing estimates for testing activities (time, people, environments etc.)
- Minimum 8+ years in a testing role with 3+ years in a test management position
- Experience with contemporary CRM and ERP platforms e.g. Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Certification in Domain/Testing/Delivery methodology like ISTQB, Agile, ASFA highly desirable
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume. Please note that due to the high volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.