Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Mars Recruitment
$30.00 per hour plus super
Our client, a well-respected property company that is recognized across Australia, is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team for 3 months starting immediately.
This role will support the project team and assist with reports and documentations and assist the team with all ad hoc administration duties as required. This role will be working from home and starting immediately.
We are looking for an individual who has three years or more experience working in administration with exposure to working with contracts and reports is preferred. This person must enjoy working in face pace environments and have high level of attention to detail. This will suit someone who is on a working holiday visa or someone who is looking to temp until the new year.
- Process documents and contract
- Collaborating with the team on projects
- Regular upkeep and accurate input of contacts into company database.
- Typing of all correspondence, editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for the office when requested
- Assisting the team with preparing documentations and suggest improvements
- Some accounting responsibilities, including invoicing, accounts payable, receivable
- Assistance with ongoing provision of database reporting at request of Administrator Manager
- Provide assistance to the Administration Manager and support all parts of the administrative team as necessary
The Successful Candidate:
Our client is looking for an adaptable and intelligent individual who is willing to work hard and support a new and innovative team. This person needs to have proficient skills in MS office, be technically minded and prepared to act as a pivotal member of the team.
if you are immediately available or finishing a temporary role in the next week and this sounds like a role for you, please apply today!