Technology Manager Infrastructure & Networks
Job Location: Sydney
Discover an organisation united by passion, respect, and imagination where you’ll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an amazing culture. At oOh! weâ€™re proud collaborators, which means you’ll have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- I design and build infrastructure and networks solutions with 100% availability in mind
- I successfully conduct testing across performance and disaster recovery
- I manage Active Directory and Azure AD Sync Exchange in a Hybrid environment
- I provide Corporate infrastructure support & maintenance and level three escalation support
- I use tools to automate as much of the build, installation and configuration of software as possible
- I support the Cyber Security team to execute a fast response to cyber attacks and/or breaches
- I assist the Service Desk team with automated solutions across repeat tasks & challenges
- I provide Project Management support, Enterprise Technology governance as well as cyber security implementation
- I can manage, compile and adhere to budgets guidelines
- I always encourage and mentor my team to be the best they can, helping oOh! strive to achieve the company goals
This is what you’ll look like…
- I’m a strong communicator with demonstrable organisation and time management skills.
- I work well as part of a close knit high-performing team, and I can problem solve and provide effective outcomes to support the individual and business needs.
- I am excited about the world of media and love working as part of a fast moving industry sector
- I want to immerse myself within a Technology team passionate about innovation, service delivery/ business partnering and continuous improvement.
- I have 10+ years working in Infrastructure and Network Technologies, with 5 years management experience with teams 5+ in size
- I will manage, design and build solution around the following platforms;-
- AWS and/or Azure
- O365 suite
- Network stack: switches, routers, wifi, firewalls
- Network WAN and Internet links
- Data centre and Comms room Device management
- ITIL processes for Incident, Change and Problems
- Supporting Business Projects and tasks
- VMware and ESXi hardware
- Backup technologies (on prem & cloud)
- AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHPC, DFS
- Storage systems
- SCCM management
- Managing hosting services with managed service providers & vendors providers (SaaS / IaaS)
- Managing Security Updates and Office 365 Updates through SCCM
- I can demonstrate a good level of knowledge across deployment of Standard Office Build Environment (Win10) via SCCM
- I demonstrate best practice troubleshooting (Event Log analysis, SIEM, WireShark etc)
- I have experience managing a server environment of 50+ servers
Working as part of a team you will have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry that will provide you with a varied and flexible work environment, robust infrastructure and practices and ongoing training and development. Key to being successful in this role is the ability to manage a team, vendors and be hands on technical (30-40%).
Rewards, Tools and Benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Award winning EVP
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If youâ€™re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, weâ€™re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.
If this isnâ€™t the right role for you, weâ€™d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.