Technical Test Analyst (for Health)
Seeking Technical Test Analysts – SFIA Level 2
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Maintain and/or enhance of automation framework
- Use the department’s test automation tools to develop automated test scripts leveraging the various frameworks to enable the automated testing of the department’s systems
- Execute and debug test scripts as required within the test suites and record the results of script execution
- Document automation test plans in line with the department’s Automation Test Strategy
- Assist the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance section and other teams with testing activities as required this may include peer reviews, walk throughs
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress suitable for project management and planning activities
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter Experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes; and
- Work with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Departments recordkeeping policy and practices.
- Demonstrated experience (3+years) in automation testing, including: Programming/scripting experience (VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages).
- Significant experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, junit, Appium)
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TFS
- Knowledge of Java, PowerShell scripts and VBScript language.
- Knowledge on mobile automation and API automation
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Proven knowledge and experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (i.e. ISTQB or CSTP).
- Basic level of capability with a range of test automation tools and languages, such as VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL,
- HTML, UFT, LeanFT, Selenium, Java, Rest Assured, Maven and SoapUI
- Certification in automation tools
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate, or relevant practical experience
- ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge of a wide variety of testing tools, testing techniques/methodologies, and effort required to undertake specific testing activities
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience
- ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing or equivalent
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.