Technical Support Specialist
Job Location: Sydney
Employer: Mars Recruitment
$70k – $80k p.a.
Join this leading brand name as a technical support specialist.
An exciting opportunity for a technical support specialist has arisen. In this role you will be required to accurately log and resolve technical support queries as a first point of contact. You will need to have experience working in technical support and have a good grasp of core infrastructure and being a first point of contact. Additionally, having an understanding of financial markets including Equity, Derivatives or OTC will be advantageous.
- Technical support as first point of call – core infrastructure and networks
- Take an active role in customer readiness for system and product releases
- Assisting in the development and refining of workflows between departments to ensure a streamlined and efficient customer experience
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Clearly and accurately document activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements.
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the agencies knowledge base and existing documentation libraries.
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in technical support
- Experience working in financial markets highly advantageous
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting with customers.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.