Technical Project Manager
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Acurus Pty Ltd
Are you making the transition from a technical role towards project management? Do you appreciate a good challenge, and take pride in your work? Do you want to work for a modern, growing organisation who really cares for and values their staff?
You will be joining a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity, and balance. We work flexibly and recognise the importance of your physical and mental wellbeing.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne, but utilising our strong working from home culture, we are open to candidates nation-wide. Open to candidates with proven technical and project delivery skills, this role is responsible and accountable for the development, project leadership, and delivery of Acurus projects, both internally and externally.
You will have the â€œright stuffâ€ for project delivery, with a strong, defined technical background across multiple technologies. As well as the delivery of projects, youâ€™ll have defined experience in the management of project teams and management of multiple customers; at Acurus we value our customers just as much as we value our staff.
You will play an important role in the ongoing management and delivery of:
- Internal and External projects
- Ownership and Project Lifecycle
- Some pre-sales engagement (e.g., creating SOWs, reviewing key documentation)
- Project team and project culture
- Project governance and customer experience
- Driving operational excellence through continuous improvement initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Project management
- Certifications, as well as a proven ability to manager and deliver projects
- Planning and project team management
- Track record of success in an environment using both waterfall and agile delivery methods
- Technical background, with the ability and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Leading, scoping, planning and management of project budget
- Technical Ability â€“ from a systems/network engineer background
- Understanding of Cloud Services
- AWS Cloud Technologies
- Azure / Microsoft 365 Technologies / Sentinel
- SAN Storage / Enterprise Applications / Monitoring & DR
- Contributing to the leadership team with project updates and innovations
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
Youâ€™ll have a lot of fun working for values-driven leaders who care a lot about the wellness of their employees. We are a close-knit team with excellent cross-team support and communication.
The successful candidate will also ideally have experience with supporting multiple customers with a consulting or managed services background, in order to be a contributing member of our systems engineering team who supports and assist with our range of managed services customers.