Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Tonic The Agency
Tech loving developer wanted!
Are you a gun hands on developer that wants to step up into a strategic solutions role? Do you love solving problems through digital solutions?
We are on the lookout for a 2IC to our Head of Web.
Join a vibrant, growing, Sydney based agency that are on the lookout for a Senior Tech that can play a hands on strategic solutions role as part of our web dev team. The perfect candidate will have excellent tech capabilities, be a great communicator and interested in solution design and best practice. The role will report to the Head of Web and we are looking for a candidate that we can develop further and grow with the Agency.
What we are looking for:
- Version Control
- Great communication skills
Nice to have (at a minimum the candidate must have a willingness to learn):
- Angular or VueJS
- Node.js and ExpressJs
- CI / CD
- Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
Main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Design and code web applications.
- Help with the front end development when necessary.
- Monitor the quality and performance of the APIs and application.
- Help build/improve the devops pipeline.
- Propose and implement new tools, best practices and methodologies.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Help configure and manage the cloud environments (AWS).
- Use of Jira and Teams to keep work status and technical documentation updated.
- Solution design and digital strategy
- Strong software development experience (at least 5 years) in PHP
- Experience with GraphQL, REST and SOLID design principles.
- Experience working with integrations, APIs, containers.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks.
- Ability to write high performance, reusable and testable code.
- Experience with version control tools like Git.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with cloud environments and capabilities (AWS/Azure)
- Desirable: high traffic website / e-commerce experience
- Desirable: Adobe e-commerce / CMS experience
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, please contact: