Technical Business Analyst
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Bet Technology
About the role and impact
At Bet Technology we implement enterprise end-to-end solutions for online the betting industry. We practice SOLID engineering principles to be able to achieve globally scalable SaaS and PaaS.
We define, design, implement, test, ship and maintain products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users. We are the backbone of big names such as Palmerbet.
Our company is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst who will be responsible for turning business requirements into implementable technical requirements. This role involves aligning with key project team stakeholders (i.e. Designer, Product Owner, QA, SA, BA, TL) on team initiatives under the supervision of the CTO.
Together we will innovate and revolutionise the technology of online betting.
- Working alongside domain experts, business owners, stake holders, technical leads and designers to seek and identify business requirements, address usability concerns, and document solutions.
- Supporting team members throughout the project lifecycle
- Actively participate in estimation, planning and delivery steps
- Play an integral part of the product design process
- Capturing and writing project tasks
- Be the champion of the project and support the team from ground zero to see the project delivered
- Actively participate in Scrum meetings and ceremonies
- Ensure the deliverables are aligned with the business goals
In order to be a successful candidate you need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Solution Architect
- Commercial experience in SaaS or PaaS SDLC
- A mind for problem solving
- Great communication skills with excellent writing capabilities
- Result oriented behaviour
- Having a development background
- Experience with Microsoft stack
- Familiar with native Azure services
- Paid Parental Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Bonus scheme
- Premium Udemy licenses and Learning budget
- very competitive salary package