Team Leader- Physiotherapist
Job Location: Hobart
$95,000 – $119,999 (salary package)
Join our Leadership Team
Physiotherapy Team Leaders-
Are you a Physiotherapist whoâ€™s looking for something more than a clinical role?
Do you have a passion for growing people and growing teams?
Are you looking for a career pathway into leadership?
Kieser Australia is a growing, national allied healthcare provider who take the development of our team members seriously. Our priority is to provide our team with individually tailored growth plans that facilitate their professional and personal development.
We are actively recruiting a Physiotherapy Team Leader for our new clinic in Hobart.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3-years clinical Physiotherapy experience
- a passion for growing people
- collaboration & willingness to be a team player
- excellent organisational, interpersonal & communication skills
- a growth & opportunity mindset
- an active, healthy attitude to life
A day in the life
Reporting to the clinic leader, your week will consist of: 1:1 mentoring sessions with your team of Physiotherapists; planning and facilitating team and individual professional development sessions; liaising with our medical partners to foster relationships; and a clinical caseload.
Your success will be measured by the development and performance of the Physiotherapy team.
Time commitment & suitability
The Physiotherapy Team Leader role is a full time role.
It is well suited for:
- Senior clinicians seeking variety from clinical duties
- Physiotherapists looking for a career pathway in Leadership
Remuneration & benefits
- Attractive salaried remuneration range of $85,000-$100,000 depending on experience; plus incentive and bonus structure, and super
- Access to our Leadership program
- Weekly 1:1 mentoring
- Paid Kieser induction and training week
- Support from our network of Physiotherapy Team Leader
Email cover letter and CV to [email protected]