Team Lead – Adviser Services
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Organization: B & K Consulting
$80k – $110k p.a. + Super
The business is a small Australian investment solutions provider to the adviser. Like many others in their space, they have been going through a variety of changes and adaptations across technology and people. This has led to them requiring a new team leader for their Adviser Service team.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to lead and assist in the development of a small number of Client Service Representatives. The team are the go to for a number of all of their. They provide quality service to their clients and have no KPIs around call handling or volume. The team lead will also be required to manage escalations and interactions that the team can not handle. In any day you could be responsible for;
- Monitoring and instilling best practice within your team
- Aid in the development of individual performance
- Discuss with business areas on how to improve the interactions that are had with clients
The ideal person will have experience in contact centre, team leadership positions. Any experience within Fund Management or superannuation operations will be held in high regard. Any experience dealing with adviser clients will also be considered positively. The key to the role will be a willingness to get in and get involved in the day to day. The key points for the ideal individual are;
- 3+ years of experience in fund management operations
- strong contact centre process & procedural knowledge
- Ability to handle complex enquiries
- Positive attitude with a passion for leading
If you believe you have what it takes to perform in this role, please apply through the link.