Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Chandler Macleod Group
As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
We are currently seeking a Support Officer for a large water supply company for a temporary 3 month position located in Leederville. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for an insight into the company and what they do.
The purpose of this position is to process building notifications, service connections and relocation of services associated with single residential and provides technical advice to customers and stakeholders.
- Super on all hours
- Based in Leederville
- Start date – Immediate
- 38 hours per week
- End date – 25/02/2022
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in a technically orientated customer service environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to interpret engineering and architectural plans
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Must be good with analytical and problem solving
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of corporate systems (DeveloperNet, BuilderNet, MyWorld, GRANGE, SAP) and Microsoft suite of systems.
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!