Supervisor – Mowing Crew (part time)
Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Afford is a well-established employer within the disability sector, and we are celebrating our 70th year. We currently have a total staff of 2000 employees, and we support over 3,200 clients daily. We pride ourselves on our reputation of delivering service excellence. Our Vision is to provide innovative and flexible high-quality support that will genuinely enhance the lives of people with disabilities, their families and carers.
This permanent part-time role is responsible for the Operational Compliance & Supervision functions of the Afford Grounds Crew.
There is opportunity of role becoming full time, as well as opportunities for growth within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main duties will include (but not limited to) mowing, planting, garden maintenance etc.
- Day-to-day supervision of the Afford Grounds Crew, including training, directing and motivating the activities of team members.
- Employment Administration and maintain KPIs of the Grounds Crew
- Attend training as required to maintain up to date and current technical skills and knowledge
- Comply with, and adhere to Affords WHS responsibilities
- At least one yearâ€™s experience providing lawn mowing, garden maintenance and site cleaning services under a formal contractual arrangement
- Current Australian Driverâ€™s licence with at least 75% of demerit points not at risk
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Effective people supervision skills
- Good communication skills.
Why be part of Afford?
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive and above award pay rates and salary packaging options;
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Monthly and quarterly rewards for excellent customer service.
Afford is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
In order for you to be considered for this role this position you will need to have a clear police check!