Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
Monadelphous are currently seeking Expressions of Interests for experienced site-based Supervisors for ongoing maintenance work in Brisbane, commencing early 2022.
We seek supervisors in the following disciplines:
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Insulation, Painting & Inspections (NACE)
- Maintenance (Industrial Cleaning)
In the role of Supervisor you will carry out a wide range of tasks across maintenance activities from planning, coordinating and supervising daily activities of work crews, ensuring compliance with internal, client and legislative HSE requirements through to ensuring that the quality, production and environmental requirements of the project are met.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there
What you will bring
- A minimum of 4 year’s experience in a supervisory role
- Australian recognised Trade Qualifications (Where required)
- Previous refineries experience (Desirable)
- A commitment to ensuring a safe working environment
- A proven track record in effective health and safety management on site
- Experience in effective planning, scheduling, management of personnel, resources and equipment to meet Project requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.