Supervisor – Civil
Location: Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
Be More! Apply Now
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, and mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is seeking an experienced Civil Supervisor to be based at the Coburn project within the Mid West region of WA. This role is either FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Geraldton based on a 2:1 roster.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Minimum of 3 years road construction experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Main Roads experience is essential
- Experience and technical knowledge of civil operations and road construction
- Supervisory management skills
- Strong demonstrated leadership ability in safety and training
- Effective communication, time management and prioritization skills
- Experience gained on a varied range of equipment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Driver’s License (manual)
- Quarry Managers certificate of competency
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons’ Civil Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.