Student Assessment Admin Support
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Great team and work environment
- Sydney office with flexible work options
- Professional development opportunities
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Coordinating the receipt, triaging, and processing of special consideration applications as lodged by candidates in accordance with the Candidate Assessment and Grading Policy and Procedure
- Facilitating the resolution of special consideration application as they relate to assessment delivery
- Providing data and information to the Examinerâ€™s Panel to facilitate academic decision-making as the applications relate to assessment review
- Providing business and academic reporting to stakeholders, regulators and CA ANZ Education Board
- Maintaining and analysing data from special consideration applications to contribute to the continuous improvement of the provision of special consideration application management
- Identifying and recommending improvements to processes, procedures, and policies relevant to special consideration applications.
- 1 year student administration or customer service experience in a corporate environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office â€“particularly Excel
- Experience with student information systems, learning management systems and data analysis
- Have knowledge and skills of working with high-risk candidates and applying policy to make decisions for adjustments and interventions
- Experience in a University, TAFE or RTO setting
- Project management, data analyst and advanced problem-solving skills
We are a professional membership body supporting 128 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members.â€¯We employ over 450 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. Our future-focused strategy is focused on building world class membership experience, enhancing our brand and influence, having a sustainable profession and professional body, digital transformation and creating a culture of Difference Makers.
WHATâ€™S IN IT FOR YO
When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.â€¯ We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply select APPLY NOW and submit your application today.
COVID 19- Chartered Accountants ANZ is taking practical action to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, members, guests, suppliers, and contractors by following COVID Safety Management Plan.
Our current flexible work involves at least 2 days in the office for team interaction.