Storeworker – Grade 2
Job Location: Brisbane Western Suburbs & Ipswich
Employer: Linfox Australia
Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australiaâ€™s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfoxâ€™s Defence contract currently have opportunities available for storeworkers with strong systems knowledge based in Amberley, QLD. Reporting to the site supervisor, you will be responsible for storeworker duties utilising Warehouse Management and Defence systems as a key part of your role. Key areas:
- Ensuring all Linfox safety standards and Chain of Responsibility requirements are adhered to
- Operating computer terminals to conduct storeworker duties
- Picking and packing of goods and materials in accordance with procedures and regulations
- Run and action reports utilising Warehouse Management Systems
- Fulfilling general warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Adhering to Defence requirements
Are you the one?
If you are self-motivated and enjoy the day to day challenges a fast paced environment can offer then this is the role for you. We can offer you continued career progression and ongoing learning opportunities to help you succeed and reach your potential. You can demonstrate:
- Prior experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Familiarity with warehousing processes and procedures
- Current LF licence and experience
- Strong commitment and focus on safety
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills & high attention to detail
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be required to meet Linfox’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com
(Only use the below blurb for Government & Defence roles) Applicants will require eligibility to obtain a minimum level of Baseline security clearance as determined by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA), which may include the ability to obtain Australian citizenship. Maintenance of this level of clearance at all times during employment in this position is an inherent requirement of the role.