Storeperson / Trainee Sales TradeTools
Location: Toowoomba & Darling Downs
Circa $60k pa, plus superannuation
Are you looking for:
- A challenging but rewarding industry?
- An opportunity to kick-start your career?
- Do you want to be paid weekly?
- Do you want every Sunday off?
- Do you want to earn up to $60k p.a. maybe more, plus super?
We are looking for honest, motivated people to join our team and kick-start their career. This is not just a job, this is an opportunity to join a tight knit supportive team and build a real career.
Established in 1987, TradeTools is a successful, privately owned Queensland company with a long and proud history of selling the very best industrial tools and equipment to the many tradespeople, apprentices, businesses, industries and people that form the backbone of Australia.
Our teams consistently deliver a memorable experience to our customers each and every day. They are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to provide solutions which help our customers succeed in whatever they do.
As a part of TradeTools, you’ll be at the forefront of seeing the latest and greatest technology available in the market including leading innovation and design from the worlds very best professional tool companies, as well as developing a passion for our own line of top quality in-house products under the now famous Renegade and Renegade Industrial brands.This role is a secure full-time role working an 11-day fortnightly roster.
A key feature of a career with TradeTools is the reward for performance through our industry leading base salary, generous Team Based Commission and individual incentives on offer throughout the year. We know from experience that our teams strive for success when there is clear reward for effort. We promote from within and ultimately effort equals reward. Many of our current senior leaders began their TradeTools careers in goods-in or sales roles. The same opportunities are there for you, plus, many of our team who have been with us for over 10 years have become TradeTools shareholders.
With an exciting in-house training platform delivering both technical and sales training alongside professional development, to take your career to the next level. Our aim is to support & grow service orientated technical salespeople, not just order takers.
As a critical part of the store team reporting to the Store Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving & processing deliveries,
- Picking & packing orders for transport,
- Loading & unloading trucks with a walk-behind forklift,
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area,
- Providing exceptional service to the sales team and customers,
- Liaising with internal departments and other stores to respond to customer enquiries,
- In-store inventory management.
Key to your success will be:
- A keen interest to build a strong and sustainable career,
- An enthusiasm and drive to succeed individually & as part of a team,
- Reliability, honesty and consistency in sales and service delivery,
- Fantastic relationship building skills,
- A willingness to learn and share knowledge!
Experience in warehousing or the tool industry isn’t necessary, however if you do have industry or warehousing experience we especially encourage you to apply!