Job Location: Sunshine Coast
Organization: Programmed Skilled Workforce
Ordinary rate including casual loading
Our client located in Yandina, is looking for Dockhands to join the team for an immediate start.
Their business stretches across Australia, delivering sensitive freight to a number of clients and sites around their relevant territories.
- Manually loading and unloading trucks and containers from loading docks
- Loading & unloading of freight
- Using marketing tools / labelling containers
- Measuring, weighing and recording products and materials
- Fast paced environment – constantly on your feet
- Monday to Friday work
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid driver’s license and reliable transport
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment Medical and Criminal History
- Proven experience in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience with freight is highly beneficial
If you feel you are suited to this position and meet all the above requirements, please click the “Apply Now” button and submit your resume online. If you are having trouble uploading your resume, please contact the branch on 07 3714 7560 and speak to one of our friendly team members.
Job Number: 210037334
Please note, due to the high number of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.