STOREPERSON – Port Hedland Local
Job Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Employer: Western Work Force Pty Ltd
- Suit local Port Hedland resident
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits program
- Work with World Class products and services
About Us: Western Work Force is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment & Labour Hire business with its head office located in Perth, Western Australia. We specialise in providing Labour Hire, Professional and Engineering & Technical staff to all industries across Australia.
About the Job:
Our Client is an industry leader in providing products, maintenance and services across the Mining, Earthmoving and Industrial sectors globally. They are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to join their workshop team on a full-time basis.
The position will see the successful person as a key part of the team responsible for various duties including the control of administration, warehousing and logistics, stock management and despatch and distribution to clients as well as between facilities Australia wide.
- Previous experience working in a Stores/ Workshop/ Warehouse environment within manufacturing, automotive or mining related industry organisations.
- Current Drivers licence
- Current Forklift ticket
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Strong commitment towards safety.
- Strong computer literacy skills
Whatâ€™s on offer:
- Permanent position located in Port Hedland.
- Job security, competitive salary package, staff discount programs.
- Ongoing training, development and support.
- Work with the latest equipment and machinery.
- Ability to commence immediately if successful.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please click â€œAPPLY NOWâ€ and submit your CV.