Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Rexel Group
Industry competitive salary
- Long-term and stable full-time, permanent opportunity!
- International leader in electrical wholesale!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and professional development
John R Turk Electrical, a part of Rexel Australia is a market leader serving commercial, industrial, residential and retail customers with world-class products, services and energy efficient solutions. We are part of a global business recognised as one of the leaders in the distribution of products and services for the energy world, offering customers innovative, high-performance, sustainable electrical supplies and solutions with over 1,900 branches in over 25 countries worldwide.
Our Biggera Waters branch is currently looking for a full-time Stores/Internal Sales person to join the dedicated team. We offer an industry competitive salary, genuine learning & development opportunities, and a friendly working environment that’s hard to beat.
This is your opportunity to join one of the TOP electrical wholesalers in Australia!
A typical day will involve
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Checking goods received & booking in purchase orders
- Processing & shipping customer orders
- General showroom & warehouse housekeeping
- Inventory maintenance, stocktake and pick packing items
- Driving in a safe, courteous manner and abiding by the road rules at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service and sales support to a vast range of trades who are the lifeblood of the electrical industry in Australia
A bit about you
- Ideally have previous experience in a customer facing or warehousing role, with a passion for operational excellence
- Exceptional organisational skills & attention to detail
- Uphold an already strong safety culture
- Offer excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- Current Driverâ€™s License essential
And why join the one of the worlds leading electrical wholesalers?
- Genuine career opportunities – 1 in 4 new hires are an internal promotion. We can offer our people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular specialty, or trying something completely new.
- Online training academy & in-house training
- Committed to a better energy future, we are a recognized environmental leader
- Chance of global mobility, with more than 1,900 branches across 25 countries
- Rexel Rewards Program with access to thousands of offers and discounts for you and the family
- Birthday Leave!
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
A pre-employment medical, drug test as well as a national criminal record check may be required as part of our recruitment process.