Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: Programmed Skilled Workforce
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently recruiting experienced forklift drivers for one of our national FMCG clients. Located at the Brisbane Airport, this position offers casual employment on a 24/7 roster allowing great work-life balance.
Duties of this role includes:
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- Packaging and dispatching meals for flights
- Working in freezer environments
- Storing and moving pallets around the warehouse
- Manual handling
In order to be successful for this role, you must possess the following:
- Current Australian LF Forklift License
- The ability to work in freezer environments
- Availability to work across a 24/7 roster
- Willingness to work in a variety of departments
- Can do attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to follow OH&S policies and procedures
Job reference number: 210049440
Programmed Skilled Workforce Limited – QLD LHL-02522-Y3K2P
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.