Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Smart Foods Pty Ltd
$45,000 – $54,999
Main Store Person / Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing, and physically doing, the daily operations of the receival and dispatch of products, control of stock rotation and stocktakes, checking on late orders with suppliers and assisting with the daily ordering. They will help and support the Kitchen and Production Teams as well as the office to facilitate the business goals and objectives.
- Receival of incoming and dispatch goods, checking them off against packing / delivery slips to ensure and record the correct movement of goods in and out of the business.
- Stocking the goods in the Dry Stores, Fridge or Freezer ensuring correct rotation of goods
- Responsible for unloading trucks and trailers using a hook or pallet jack and a Forklift / Push Stacker.
- Comply with Haccp and inhouse procedures by conducting temperature and date checks on every delivery before unloading or loading. Keeping accurate records of these checks.
- Maintaining food safety standards and food quality through completing job tasks in a timely manner whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Assist Management with the processing of supplier orders by rotating stock and maintaining pre-set par levels. Phone suppliers and assist in daily ordering of some consumables e.g. Gas, chemicals and disposables.
- Perform a monthly stocktake, flag obsolete stock and notify Manager of products that are close to Use By dates.
- Develop, implement and revise work methods and procedures, specific to the tasks being performed.
- Assist and revise document development and template management, including, but not limited to, Cleaning Schedules, Temperature Monitoring, Wastage, Labelling, WHS.
- Adherence to all company workflows and processes in relation to the Kitchen and its supporting functions.
- Coordinate Equipment and Building maintenance with Directors and Head Chef. Assist in deep cleaning and Maintenance Schedules, supervise external maintenance contractors.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned which may include, but is not limited to, collecting and delivery of goods using the company refrigerated vehicle, batching of ingredients, defrosting stock.
- Maintain a pace of work that is safe and efficient to achieve team expectations.